Wednesday, November 7, 2007

We're officially getting started!

Hi All,

Welcome to the official blog of the unofficial campaign for Senator Mike Gravel's quest for the presidency. Why do I call it a quest? Perhaps its because of the epic tasks he and we his supporters need to go through in order to successfully get Gravel elected President of the United States!

I know what some of you are thinking who are reading this right now. "That's not going to happen, Grandpa Mike will never become president, even though I agree with him on most of the issues, and want to stop Congress' corruption."

Well you know what's so silly about that argument is that you want him to be elected, in fact most people agree with Mike on the issues. And he's the most honest out of the whole lot of candidates, in fact I'd say he's as honest as Abe Lincoln. So guess what, if you vote for him we can elect him! That's all it takes is your vote and support.

As this gets started I'm sure you already know Gravel's main campaign site.
But now know our unofficial supporter forum as well.

We're working hard there to get Gravel elected so please stop by, make a forum account and become a Gravel Warrior. Once you do there will be several epic tasks that we all need to face. If we face them together and united, I believe we can prevail. Join us, donate to Gravel's campaign and let your friends know about him, for now, more serious efforts will be taken once our headquarters online is solidified in the next few days. I'm working as fast as I can towards this goal.

If you have any suggestions for me feel free to email me at gravelprotest@gmail.com
Also if you have any submissions or want to become a writer on this blog please email me there as well.

Thank you and remember to Rock the Vote for Gravel!

Hope to see you all very soon at my forum!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're doing the right thing that's a huge step. Let's keep it rolling! Rock the Vote!
Kara

SpaceWalker said...

Dude,
we don't need any more forums than are already there. We're trying to centralize our efforts at the Mike Gravel for President Google Group. Perhaps, you would be willing to link to there, instead of the forum you've set up. Currently, the Google Group is 123 members strong. It's up to you, sir...
God Bless,
shree

Anonymous said...

I don't know what happened but I posted a comment here last night, and it never showed. Weirdness. Anyway, the jest of my post was ...create any website, blog, forum, chat, diggs, videos.. whatever you have to do to get some attention. Sure we can have a common meet up on the google groups too, but the more sites out there with Mike Gravel's name, then the better chance someone will come across it. Don't just stop at one place. Hit the web and the streets!
Kara

Dave said...

I have a problem with the google group format of discussions that's why I made a different forum. It has a different format that is easier for user naviagation to the things they want to see. But I'll join you guys at the google group page, but I'm not going to stop my forum but thanks for the input. My forum got the effort together to put the letgravelspeak.com site, from posts about setting it up and a template put up on the site. (thanks to the person who set this up again, it's awesome!)

SpaceWalker said...

Peace Dave,

No, I agree with you and congratulations on your success with the letgravelspeak site. The only thing is that we've got to figure out a way to keep track of everything happening so that our efforts can be more constructive. Just keep in touch with the home base via the IRC Chat or the Google Group or Forum, or whatever other means. We need to keep our efforts coordinated as best as we can, God willing. Hope you've checked out The Gravelution Site.
Keep us the Great Work!,
God Bless,
shree

Jonathan Versen said...

best wishes-- you may want to link to some youtube MG videos, including the famous one with the rock and the lake.

SpaceWalker said...

I REALLY LIKE THIS ONE!